We're offering an exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing translation companies in the industry!
Here at Wolfestone, we have invested heavily in building a strong company culture, even during remote working. If you want to join a motivated, friendly team, then read on to find out more about the role.
Translation Project Managers quote, plan and manage all language projects, making sure they are completed on time and within budget. This may include translation, transcription, voiceover, interpreting or any other services that Wolfestone offer. They look after the company’s key clients and are responsible for understanding their needs and requirements, and exceeding their expectations.
- Quote on client requests with agreed rates.
- Follow up on quotes to gain confirmation via appropriate means;
- Negotiate with clients on timescales for delivery.
- Agree the timescales, costs and resources required;
- Draw up a detailed plan for how to achieve each stage of the project;
- Select and lead the project team;
- Negotiate with linguists and suppliers for materials and services;
- Make sure that each stage of the project is progressing on time, on budget and to the highest quality standards;
- Report regularly on progress to the client and, where relevant, to the Corporate Team Leader
- Carry out Quality Assurance checks on projects before they are sent to client;
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with clients and linguists/suppliers;
- Mentor interns;
- Help linguists to understand our online systems and software;
- Cover for other Project Managers when necessary;
- Collaborate and communicate efficiently and effectively with the Vendor Management team;
- Accurately record all required data, including full yet concise project notes, non-conformity reports, uploading files to XTRF, provider evaluations etc.;
- Ensure quality standards, timescales and client expectations are met;
- Assist all company departments as and when required.
- Liaise with client if there are issues while a project is ongoing;
- Liaise with client after project delivery to ensure the customer is satisfied;
- Attend meetings with the client as and when required.
- Personality: You will be self-motivated with the ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees and maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Specific job skills: You will have excellent multi -tasking skills, prioritising skills and time management and be able to confidently communicate with people at all levels both in writing and orally. You will also be a pro-active problem solver with a positive attitude and strong commercial awareness. You will have native-level fluency in spoken and written German as well as fluency in spoken and written English.
- Computer skills: Excellent IT literacy including Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Skills: Knowledge of, and experience in using CAT technology.
- Experience: Previous experience as a translation project manager and/or account manager.
- Education: A degree or master’s degree in translation studies, Project Management qualifications.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy early should sufficient applications be received.
Please note due to a high level of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees regardless of but not limited to gender, marital status, race, racial origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, membership or non-membership of a Trade Union, pregnancy, childbirth, political affiliation, relationships in the workplace, or any other prejudice.
Get a quote for your translation project within 60 minutes.