We're offering an exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing translation companies in the industry!
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated and passionate marketer. You will have previous experience in SEO and PPC management across multiple brands. Your role will be to make Wolfestone a market leader and to positively contribute to the continued growth of the company. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a modern, fast-growing business with huge potential for developing your career.
- Planning and execution of SEO and PPC across multiple brands.
- Increasing organic and paid traffic to the website.
- improving quality and number of visitors to the website.
- Optimizing website content according to the latest SEO guidelines + include strong call-to-actions.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Strong IT skills with experience in WordPress Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Passionate about digital marketing.
- Knowledge of contemporary marketing issues.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Organised, can-do attitude, resourceful, commercially aware.
- Able to work on own initiative with strong problem solving and time-management skills.
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent, preferably in marketing.
- On-Page and Off-page SEO tactics to current search engine standards and requirements.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics).
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Ads campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Experience in HubSpot is desirable but not essential
Wolfestone is a vibrant, dynamic, fast-moving company. In order to get where we are today, we have had to remain flexible, positive, and enthusiastic – willing to go the extra mile for our clients.
Our drive and ambition has led us to become the biggest translation company in Wales, and we need people who can display these qualities and thrive in this kind of fast-paced environment.
What can we offer you?
We will invest in developing you to reach your full potential and offer you a challenging and rewarding career path in a growing industry.
· 20 days annual leave + bank holidays (rising to 30 days + bank holidays).
· Noncontractual enhanced sick pay scheme after 12 months.
· Free parking.
· Walking distance from train or bus station and city centre shops/amenities.
· Flexible working environment with opportunities.
· Training: We are a great supporter of personal development and as such offer a wealth of training opportunities for our staff.
· Career prospects: As a Wales Fast Growth 50 Company we are able to offer a stable working environment with frequent opportunities for career progression
Our GDPR privacy notice is here.
"It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees regardless of but not limited to gender, marital status, race, racial origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, membership or non-membership of a Trade Union, pregnancy, childbirth, political affiliation, relationships in the workplace, or any other prejudice."
Get a quote for your translation project within 60 minutes.