We're offering an exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing translation companies in the industry!
Project managers plan and manage all language projects, making sure they are completed on time and within budget. This may include translation, transcription, document recreation, multimedia, or any other services that The Wolfestone Group offers.
- Planning, managing, and monitoring multiple projects in all languages.
- Maintaining and managing TMs and glossaries as per client requirements.
- Negotiating with suppliers.
- Coordinating, managing, and monitoring suppliers.
- Maintaining effective communication, collaboration, and relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Working to production targets, including margins, delivery, and client satisfaction.
- Complying with quality assurance and data protection standards.
- Accurately record all required data, including full yet concise project notes, non-conformity reports, etc.
- Ad hoc recruitment of linguists.
- Assist all departments as and when required.
- Personality: You will be self-motivated and customer focused; and you will also be a pro-active problem solver, with a positive attitude and strong commercial awareness. You will be flexible and able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Specific Job Skills: You will have excellent multi-tasking, organisation, negotiation, time management and prioritising skills and great attention to detail. You will be able to confidently communicate fluently in English with people at all levels both in writing and orally.
- Computer Skills: You will have the ability to learn new IT programmes easily and quickly. You will have excellent IT literacy, including Microsoft Office and Outlook. You must also own a computer and have a reliable internet connection.
- Language: Fluency in more than one language.
- CAT and MT Technology: Knowledge of and experience in using CAT technology, particularly XTM and SDL Studio (2009-2016). Additionally, knowledge of and experience in using MT technology, document engineering, desktop publishing software or project management software.
- Education and Experience: A degree or master’s degree in translation or language studies, project management qualifications, or previous experience in a translation industry project management role.
Wolfestone is a vibrant, dynamic, fast-moving company. In order to get where we are today, we have had to remain flexible, positive, and enthusiastic – willing to go the extra mile for our clients.
Our drive and ambition has led us to become the biggest translation company in Wales, and we need people who can display these qualities and thrive in this kind of fast-paced environment.
What can we offer you?
We will invest in developing you to reach your full potential, and offer you a challenging and rewarding career path in a growing industry.
How do I apply?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your application pack.
Our GDPR privacy notice is here.
Shortlisted applicants will be invited for interviews, and successful interviewees will be required to participate in a trial work experience session lasting up to 3 hours to test organisational skills and the ability to work to deadlines.
Close date for application: 15th October 2021
"It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees regardless of race, sex, colour, nationality, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital/partnership status, religion, age or disability."
Get a quote for your translation project within 60 minutes.