About our Specialist translation service
Our Specialist service is our most popular service level. Designed for business-critical translations that will drive decisions, it includes extra quality assurance cycles to guarantee superior translation quality.
Why use our Specialist translation service?
- Ideal document types: Publishable material (printed or digital), technical documentation, learning materials for public use.
- Best for: Technically-complex or higher-stakes documents.
- Not recommended for: High-converting global marketing campaigns or highly complex material.
Examples of documents
Printed brochures, important technical documentation, learning materials for public use, publishable information either printed or in digital format. This service is especially suited to technically-complex translations.
- Professional, highly qualified mother-tongue translator
- Professional, highly qualified mother-tongue editor/reviewer
- Terminology research to ensure specificity
- Accuracy, guaranteed: Advanced QA and integral proofread are included
- Full Project Management
- Three client review cycles
- Wolfestone’s cutting-edge translation technology
2,000 words per day, which can be scaled up if you have a particularly tight deadline.
This service may not always achieve the high-performing, high-converting copy required where style and on-brand messaging is crucial, nor may it be suitable for highly complex subject matters. Consider upgrading to Branded for this. However, you can always send the whole document or sections of it to us for an upgrade.
Tell us more about your project and we'll be in touch within 60 minutes.
What our Specialist translation service offers:
- Specialist translator
- Edited by a second linguist
- Multi-linguist reconciliation
- Advanced QA
- Terminology research
- 3 review cycle
Specialist not right for you? Take a look at our other service levels...
For large volumes of text that is needed for comprehension only
Value-for-money translation by a skilled and knowledgeable translator
For business translations that balance price and quality
For business-critical translations that will inform opinions and drive decisions
A multi-linguistic translation service focused on emotive impact & brand integrity
Our Creative service is a high-level, conversion-focused translation process involving what is known as transcreation.