What is the purpose of this study?
The research for this study is being undertaken by Wolfestone Group, a full-service provider of professional language solutions. The purpose of this study is to investigate the perception of foreign language skills in the UK amongst recruiters, business owners and academics. The results will form part of a report on foreign language skills in the UK and their relation to the economy, which will be published by Wolfestone publicly and available in the public domain.
The survey will be conducted by a third party on behalf of Wolfestone Group, and Wolfestone Group has ensured any third party representing Wolfestone Group follows the same strict privacy measures as the Group based on appropriate legal arrangements between the Group and third party.
What does the study involve?
You will be asked to take part in an anonymous online survey, which focuses solely on the recruiter/business owner/academic (you) and your perception towards language skills and the impact of Brexit. The survey will take 3-4 minutes to complete. You may choose to include your email address so we can contact you after the study, but this will not be published as part of the results.
Is participation compulsory?
No. Participation in this study is completely voluntary. You can withdraw from this study at any time up until the completion of the questionnaires, as once data is submitted, it won’t be distinguishable as all entries are kept anonymous (unless you offer identifying information in your responses i.e. an email address). You will not be penalised for withdrawing.
Here at Wolfestone Group we take your privacy seriously, and ourselves and our partner will only use your e-mail address – should you choose to provide it – to contact you regarding creating content for you. You are always free to opt out of our communications. Read our Privacy Notice here.
Survey Prize Draw for winning a luxury Welsh hamper
1. By entering your email address into the survey, you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
2. The prize draw is being run by Wolfestone Group.
Eligibility to enter
3. The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age, based in mainland England, Wales or Scotland, who have completed the survey and have left their e-mail address. They must be a HR professional, recruitment professional, business owner, involved in the hiring process or an academic. (Wolfestone Group staff members are excluded from the draw).
4. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
5. A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
6. The prize draw is free to enter.
How to enter
7. The prize draw will include those who enter the survey and submit their email address with this survey before the closing date on 19th April 2021. Entries after that time and date will not be included in the draw. Wolfestone reserves the right to close the survey and prize draw early.
8. Wolfestone will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
10. The prize will be a Welsh hamper of Welsh goods from the provider Y Cwtch Blasus, with a choice of vegan or non-vegan goods, up to the value of £30.
11. Wolfestone's use of particular brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
12. The winner will be drawn at random.
13. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
14. We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
15. The decision of Wolfestone regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
16. The winner will be notified after 19th April 2021 via the email provided during survey.
17. Wolfestone will attempt to contact the winner by email up to two times.
18. If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and Wolfestone reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Wolfestone Survey Prize Draw Terms and Conditions 2021
Receipt of the prize
19. Please allow 14 days for delivery of the prize or alternative collection or delivery arrangements may be made through mutual agreement.
Data protection and publicity
20. You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by Wolfestone for the purposes of administering the prize draw, and for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
21. All entrants may apply for details of the winning participant by contacting us.
22. The winner agrees to the release of their first name and place of work to any other prize draw participants if requested via Wolfestone.
23. All personal information shall be used in accordance with Wolfestone's Privacy Notice.
Limitation of Liability
24. Wolfestone does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize.
26. Wolfestone reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
27. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by UK law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.